Hand Twisted Beeswax Candle in Natural
A single hand-twisted beeswax candle. The delicate ‘Natural’ color comes from the pure, yellow beeswax. When lit, these candles release a subtle aroma of honey. Perfect as a host/hostess gift idea, and centerpiece to any dinner party or festive celebration.
Color: Natural Beeswax
Materials: 100% pure beeswax, cotton wick
Dimensions: 20mm x H 210mm
Burn time: Approximately 1-2 hours
- Do not burn in direct sunlight or near any source of heat
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Burn out of reach of children and pets
- Trim the wick between burns to 10mm
- Remove any debris that may collect in the wax pool around the wick once it is safe to do so
- Do not allow the candle to burn all the way down, and extinguish before it burns into the holder
WAX ATELIER is a London-based studio specializing in handmade wax products using natural and sustainable materials. Through re-visiting traditional techniques ranging from candle dipping, paper making, to crafted textiles using natural wax, making becomes a tool to experience the interconnection between the natural world and material culture.