Beeswax Dining Candles in Moss
A pair of hand-dipped beeswax and green tea dining candles. The green color and scent comes from green tea, a plant-based wax. The candles release a subtle aroma of matcha tea and honey. Perfect for the center of a dining table.
Materials: green tea wax, 100% pure beeswax, cotton wick
Dimensions: 21mm x H 220mm
Burning time: 6-8 hours per candle
- Do not burn in direct sunlight or near any source of heat
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Burn out of reach of children and pets
- Trim the wick between burns to 10mm
- Remove any debris that may collect in the wax pool around the wick once it is safe to do so
- Do not allow the candle to burn all the way down, and extinguish before it burns into the holder
WAX ATELIER is a London-based studio specializing in handmade wax products using natural and sustainable materials. Through re-visiting traditional techniques ranging from candle dipping, paper making, to crafted textiles using natural wax, making becomes a tool to experience the interconnection between the natural world and material culture.