Beeswax Dining Candles in Natural
A pair of hand-dipped yellow beeswax dining candles. In a purely natural, yellow beeswax. When lit, these candles release a subtle aroma of honey. Perfect for the center of a dining table.
Color: Natural Beeswax
Materials: 100% pure beeswax, cotton wick
Dimensions: 21mm x H 220mm
Burning time: Approximately 7 hours per candle
- Do not burn in direct sunlight or near any source of heat
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Burn out of reach of children and pets
- Trim the wick between burns to 10mm
- Remove any debris that may collect in the wax pool around the wick once it is safe to do so
- Do not allow the candle to burn all the way down, and extinguish before it burns into the holder
WAX ATELIER is a London-based studio specializing in handmade wax products using natural and sustainable materials. Through re-visiting traditional techniques ranging from candle dipping, paper making, to crafted textiles using natural wax, making becomes a tool to experience the interconnection between the natural world and material culture.